Ever After Music Festival is happy to announce that we have partnered with Unity Travel to offer festival goers a camping option for the event. Over 300 campsites located within walking distance of the events gates. For the non-tent camper, we also offers Cabins , Yurts, and RV spots so everyone can enjoy that fun camping experience.
Packages Now Available.
3 Days, 3 Nights,
GA Shared Camping Area,
Car Camping Available
$75 PER PERSON (CAD)
$57 Per Person (USD)
POWER GA CAMPING
3 Days, 3 Nights, GA Shared Camping Area,
Power & Water Hookups,
Car Camping Available
$99 PER PERSON (CAD)
$75 Per Person (USD)
3 Days, 3 Nights, RV Camping Area
for Up To 6 People,
Power Water and Sewer Hookups
$499 PER CAMPSITE (CAD)
$381 Per Campsite (USD)
3 Days, 3 Nights, 16′ Yurt Tent for
Up To 5 People, Power & Water Hookups,
Car Camping Included
$599 PER YURT (CAD)
$457 Per Yurt (USD)
Please arrive only during the check-in hours below. Note that the line may take up to an hour, and closing times are strict. If you arrive late, we will not be able to admit you into the campgrounds until check-in opens the following day.
- Friday, June 2: 2pm–7pm
- Saturday, June 3: 11am–7pm
- Sunday, June 4: 11am–7pm
Check-out hours: All campers must be fully packed and vacating the campgrounds by 12pm on Monday, June 5.
- All attendees in the campgrounds must be 19+. Age will be verified on site.
- Only 1 car per site is allowed. (if purchased or explicitly included in your package)
- Upon arrival, each member of your group will receive a camping wristband, which will be required for campground entry.
- Friends you meet at the festival will not be permitted to enter the campgrounds with you after the show, unless they have their own camping wristbands.
- Upon arrival, you must present your camping pass and your event ticket. If your pass or tickets are at Will Call, just present your credit card and ID to pick them up at the camping entrance.
- Every vehicle will be searched upon check-in. Note that the more stuff you have in your car, the longer it will take to get through the line. Please help the process move faster by bringing only what you really need.
- You must travel with only the legal number of people that can fit in your car/truck.
These are just some of the items encouraged within the campgrounds:
- Your tent!
- E-Z UP / shade structure
- Tennis balls or caps used for tent stakes
- Sleeping bags, blankets, pillows
- Propane grills (small tank only)
- Ice chests/coolers
- Food and beverages/water
- Trash bags
- CamelBaks & reusable plastic water bottles
- Fanny packs
- Non-professional flash/still cameras and hand-held video cameras (e.g., Sony Action Cam, GoPro)
- Cell phones
- Sunglasses and hats
- Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
- Sealed lip balm/gloss
- Makeup and sealed/wrapped tampons
- Sealed packs of gum
- Glowsticks (string glowstick/LED poi is permitted but must be performed 5’ away from others)
- Glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- Hula hoops (especially LED hoops!)
- Totems/decorated pool noodles (see below for guidelines)
- Inflatables (deflated upon entry)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate or company-branded ones)
- Non-amplified (acoustic) musical instruments
- Liquor, beer and wine will be limited to (per person): CANS ONLY, NO GLASS BOTTLES
- One(1) case of 24 Beer OR
- One(1) 26oz Bottle of Spirits OR
- Two(2) 750ml Bottles of Wine
The following are NOT allowed in the campgrounds:
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Loose pills without a prescription, or expired medications of any kind (all medications, prescription or otherwise, must be in their original container)
- Pets (except service animals)
- LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- Glass bottles (small bottles of perfume/cologne are OK)
- Spray paint
- Promotional flyers, promotional/corporate branded banners, or vehicles displaying sponsorships or ads
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, etc.)
- Professional recording equipment—photo, video or audio (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Golf carts, dune buggies, off-road motorcycles, Segways, etc. (bicycles OK)
- Large speaker systems
- Air horns
- Unauthorized vending of food or merchandise, including alcohol
- Gas generators (solar-powered generators OK)
CAMPING CODE OF CONDUCT
Campers are expected to be courteous to one another, as well as to event staff. The campgrounds are shared space, and these are your neighbors for the next three days! Please do your part in making this an incredible weekend for everyone. If a guest participating in any of the following behavior is uncooperative or a persistent offender, ALL members of the camping party will be removed from the festival site. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.
By purchasing a camping ticket, you agree to adhere to the following code of conduct:
- All campers must be 19 or older, verified by government-issued ID.
- All campers must have a festival ticket.
- All campers must wear their camping wristband (acquired at the camping car check-in).
- There are no in-and-out privileges to the festival event area.
- Only registered campers are allowed in the camping areas 24/7.
- Campers consuming alcohol must be 19 or older, verified by government-issued ID, which may be randomly checked at any time.
- Only firewood from Bingemans may be permitted for campfire use.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Only 1 car per camping package is allowed. (if purchased or explicitly included in your package)
- All campers must be packed and vacated from the campground by 12pm on Monday, June 5.
- Quiet time will be enforced from 11pm–8am each night. Please respect your fellow campers!
- Camping lots open Friday, June 2 at 2pm. Please DO NOT show up earlier, as staff will not be prepared to admit you into the campground.
- Prohibited items confiscated at entry or during the event will NOT be returned. Please don’t bring prohibited items!
- Security and police will present 24/7.
The following actions may result in a WARNING and/or EJECTION from the campgrounds:
- Irresponsible use of alcohol (Including use of glass bottles)
- Public nudity or lewd behavior
- Accessing restricted areas without proper passes
- Taunting, bullying, abusive/disruptive language and or obscene gestures
- Parking or extending any part of RV or tent into fire lanes or outside designated/marked area
- Playing music during enforced quiet hours
- Failing to cooperate/comply with campground safety officers
The following actions will result in IMMEDIATE EJECTION:
- Relieving your bladder or bowels anywhere other than approved restrooms/porta-potties
- Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone
- Public sexual behavior
- Possession/use of illegal drugs
- Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property