On this page you will find all the information you need to know about the Ever After camping experience.
Please ensure to read all the info before checking in.
Thursday, August 11th – Sunday, August 14th
12PM – 8PM EST
- Each guest entering the campgrounds must have a valid festival wristband.
- All Campers must have their own individual Camping Pass in addition to their festival ticket to camp. (Group camping purchasers will receive a pass for each person).
- Each guest must have and carry photo ID.
- All vehicles and persons entering the campground are subject to search.
- Alcohol may be brought through the camping entrance tollbooths. The allowances are 1-bulk items per person over the age of 19. A bulk item is defined as: One 24-case of beer, one 750ml bottle of alcohol, or 4L of wine. Anything above and beyond the allowable limits will be surrendered to security and destroyed.
INFO WILL BE POSTED BY FRIDAY!
INFO WILL BE POSTED BY FRIDAY!
CAMPING CODE OF CONDUCT
Campers are expected to be courteous to one another, as well as to event staff. The campgrounds are shared space, and these are your neighbors for the next three days! Please do your part in making this an incredible weekend for everyone. If a guest participating in any of the following behavior is uncooperative or a persistent offender, ALL members of the camping party will be removed from the camping area and will have their festival access passes deactivated.. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.
By purchasing a camping ticket, you agree to adhere to the following code of conduct:
- All campers must be 16 or older, verified by government-issued ID.
- All campers must have a festival ticket.
- All campers must wear their camping wristband (acquired at the camping car check-in).
- In-and-out privileges to the festival event area are restricted to On-Site Campers ONLY.
- Only registered campers are allowed in the camping areas 24/7.
- Campers consuming alcohol must be 19 or older, verified by government-issued ID, which may be randomly checked at any time.
- Pets are not permitted.
- All campers must be packed and vacated from the campground by Monday, August 15th @ 12 NOON EST.
- Quiet time will be enforced from 11pm–8am each night. Please respect your fellow campers!
- Camping lots open Thursday, August 11th @ 12 NOON EST. Please DO NOT show up earlier, as staff will not be prepared to admit you into the campground.
- Prohibited items confiscated at entry or during the event will NOT be returned. Please don’t bring prohibited items!
- Security and police will be present 24/7.
The following actions may result in a WARNING and/or EJECTION from the campgrounds:
- Irresponsible use of alcohol (Including use of glass bottles)
- Public nudity or lewd behavior
- Accessing restricted areas without proper passes
- Taunting, bullying, abusive/disruptive language and or obscene gestures
- Parking or extending any part of RV or tent into fire lanes or outside designated/marked area
- Playing music during enforced quiet hours
- Failing to cooperate/comply with campground safety officers
The following actions will result in IMMEDIATE EJECTION:
- Relieving your bladder or bowels anywhere other than approved restrooms/porta-potties
- Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone
- Public sexual behavior
- Possession/use of illegal drugs
- Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property