SECURITY & ENTRY
Every attendee (including media) will be searched prior to entry.Secondary searches within the venue may be performed at any time during the event. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough search, including emptying your pockets and bags, a full pat-down, having all of your items examined, and possibly removing your shoes. Police officers work both inside and outside our events. All narcotics laws are strictly enforced. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Narcotics officers will be working both areas and enforcing all drug-related laws. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event; violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you are found intoxicated at entry, security will not allow you to enter the venue. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
AGES & ID
You must be 16+ to enter and 19+ for alcohol/VIP. Photo ID required.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Any ON government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- Canadian or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license or ID (must be accompanied by color photocopy of passport)
- 2 pieces of ID is required (An enhanced drivers license will be accepted as 2 pieces of ID)
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificates
- NO Photocopies of any ID
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
- Your ticket
- Photo ID (see Acceptable Forms above)
- Festive yet comfortable clothing and shoes
- Smiles and good vibes!
- NO Reentry/ins & outs per day
- NO Refunds or exchanges – This is a Rain or Shine Event
- NO Sitting on designated dancefloor areas
- NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- YES Small bags, single compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, & purses (maximum 12”x12”)
- YES water bottles—must be empty upon entry
- YES CamelBaks with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- YES Cell phones
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes (only permitted in designated areas)
- YES E-cigs or vapes that do not have refillable liquid chambers (only permitted in designated areas)
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- YES Earplugs
- YES lip balm & gloss
- YES Powder makeup and sealed tampons
- YES Glowsticks& glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Sealed packs of gum
- YES Hula hoops (including LED hoops)
- YES LED poi
- YES Inflatables
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company branded and no hard flagpoles)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6” (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.)
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia or alcohol
- NO Pets
- NO Massagers
- NO Fireworks
- NO Laser pointers and air horns
- NO gas masks, masks, or face coverings
- NO Over-the-counter medication (available inside from a first aid station)
- NO Liquid makeup or unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Tents, large umbrellas, chairs
- NO Bota bags
- NO Large purses, bags or backpack (over 12″×12″)
- NO Stuffed dolls
- NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- NO Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
Q: What time does the event start?
A: Gates open: 5pm on Friday, 1pm on Sat & Sun;
Q: Can I enter anytime?
A: Entry gates will close at 9:30pm on Friday and Saturday, and at 8:30pm on Sunday. Ins & outs are not allowed.
Q: Is reentry allowed?
A: No, ins-and-outs are not allowed.
Q: What is the camera policy?
A: Professional photographers must obtain a photo pass prior to the event. Please email email@example.com to submit your request. Photo passes are not required for standard cameras with lenses under 15 cm long or handheld video devices under 6”. Professional video cameras are not permitted.
Q: What can I bring with me?
A: See the complete list of acceptable and prohibited items under Festival Rules.
Q: Will there be a lost & found?
A: Yes. The Guest Services kiosk operates during festival hours. Following the event, lost items will be held at the Beyond Oz offices in Concord. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to retrieve your item after the festival is over.
Q: Can I hang posters or hand out flyers?
A: Do not hang posters or hand out flyers inside the festival or in the surrounding neighborhood. You may hand out flyers only just outside the gates at the close of the show each day. Anyone violating this policy will be banned from promoting at our events.
Q: I’m under 16. Can I attend with a legal guardian?
A: No one under the age of 16 will be allowed into the venue, with or without a guardian.
Q: What kind of ID do I need?
A: You must present 2 pieces of identification to enter the festival and/or buy alcohol. See the complete list of acceptable and unacceptable ID under Festival Rules.
Q: What if my ID is lost or expired?
A: Security will accept expired ID cards ONLY if accompanied by renewal documentation. If your ID was lost or stolen, you must bring a government-issued interim license or passport.
Q: Can I use a consular ID or foreign driver’s license?
A: Consular IDs are not considered acceptable identification. Foreign government-issued driver’s licenses are acceptable with a photocopy of a passport. A foreign government-issued passport will work on its own.
Before contacting us, please see if your question is answered in the FAQ above.
If it isn’t, find the appropriate contact below. Do not send inquiries to multiple email addresses.
If your need is not addressed by one of the specific contact addresses below, you may send general questions to email@example.com.
Companies interested in sponsoring BeyondOz events should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in being a food or merchandise vendor at the festival? Contact us at email@example.com to have an application emailed to you.
PRESS & MEDIA
For media inquiries or photo and press media credentials during the festival, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a select few people to help out during the festival. If you’re interested in being a volunteer, please download and complete the Volunteer Application.
For questions regarding ticketing, please contact email@example.com.